Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Top three for 0031

The first thing I'd like to do is thank everyone for participating!  I appreciate the support you show me by particpating even when there isn't a prize.  That is so kind of you!!!!



This week's top three are............

1. Bonnie for her attention to details!  You have to check out this card!!!

2. Cathy @ cards by the lake for going out on a limb (literally) with her bird house!

3.  Ira for hysterically funny Halloween crash landing!

Ladies, don't forget to add your top three badge to your blog!

If you haven't had an opportunity to check out these ladies wonderful creations, just click on the link and give them some love while you're there!


If there is anyone out there looking for a challenge blog to sponsor, please feel free to email me!

Tomorrow's challenge is proving to be quite difficult for my tiny brain this week!  Hmmmm...what can I do that starts with I.  We shall see tomorrow morning!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Suzanne for picking my crash landing as well! And congrats to the other girls! Ira

Sassy Scrapper said...

Thank you kindly for choosing my card!. I look forward to more challenges with you. Thanks again
Hugs Bonnie