Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday 0032

Oh my goodness!  It's time for another fun challenge here at Other Lovelies.  I never knew how exciting it could be to travel through the alphabet.

Well, today the letter is I.  I have to be honest and tell you I stumbled over this one a bit.  However, I finally figured out something to show you.

Invitation!!!!!!
















Seriously, I can't think of to many things that start with I.  So, what I came up with from my very small brain was invitations, ice, ice cream and igloos.  I hope to show you some more fun pictures of I things before the end of the challenge.  However, there is no school tomorrow.  I'm really not sure what I'll get accomplished over this long weekend.  I will try though and that's really all I can do.

Remember to add you link to Mr. Linky before noon (EST) on Wednesday, 11/3.




Thanks for playing!

Hope you have a thoughtful Thursday!

2 comments:

A Bit of Country said...

Great Challenges Love the challenge it really helps to come up with cards and something New.

Hazel said...

sorry this was late x