Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thoughtful Thursdays 0012

edited Friday 3/12 9 AM  see * and italic print for specifics.

I have been diligently working on today's card.  I was trying to think of something super cool but at the same time I wanted to participate in Barb's challenge and show off some new rubber that I got!  So, I finally did it!!!

Barb's challenge is about the devil!  I recently purchased a devil from StampitCrazy!  Yippee!  Plus, I won a WHOLE BUNCH of rubber from StampitCrazy!!! 

Today's THOUGHTFUL THURSDAYS challenge is:  use a brayer!  I don't care what you wish to showcase.  Just make sure to use your brayer on it and have it linked with Mr. Linky by Wednesday @ noon.  *sorry, the prize for this week is the rubber shown below.*

Here is what I made:  Before you peek, think of the deepest depths of hell!  It's a HOT place!!!!  At least that's what I was going for with the brayer.














What do you think?

Since I've received so much flak over being the rubber recipient, I've decided to give away some rubber of my own (well technically the images belong to TAC but I own all the rubber!)  That is until one of you win it!  *To possibly win this rubber, you must participate in the Thoughtful Thursdays challenge for this week*














BTW, the random number generator picked #9 - Gloria M.  Gloria, please email me with your $6.95 choice paper collection from THE ANGEL COMPANY and your snail mail.

OOPS!  I forgot Mr. Linky the first time around!





Hope you had a thoughtful Thursday!

5 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is gorgeous! What a fantastic job with the brayer!

Linda aka Oz said...

Oh I would never give you any grief about winning all that rubber... I just cried myself to sleep for a few days... thats all. Nothing major, just can't seem to work ... listless, tired, sad... broken hearted...

I linked to my blog but you didn't say what we had to do or what to link to. If you want us to do something else, let me know and I will. Congrats by the way, Oz

Barb said...

Great card, Suzanne!! Don't you just love that image ;) And the brayer work is fantastic!

I'm sad that I didn't win SIC's rubber stash, but I'm glad you did :) Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

Maria Matter said...

oh what a fabulous brayered background hun, great job!!!

Blessings, Maria

Junk Removal Knoxville said...

Great read, thanks for sharing this