Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Going Green

Looking for the Thoughtful Thursdays challenge?  Go HERE!

My cyber buddy over at Stamp it Crazy is having 3 challenges this week.  I do my best to participate in as many challenges as I can.  Lately, that hasn't been many but that's life.  However, this week I have 2 of the 3 challenges for SIC finished.  I can't figure out how I'm going to do the 3rd because it's all about PEPSI - man, do I love the stuff.  Don't have any stamps though.  Guess I should get some from SIC!  I did get some Mountain Dew ones in my freebies but I don't think those will work this time.

Challenge 1 asked for Gothic Green.  Now, we all I know that I'm really horrible at goth.  I only have 4 images from Torrente and they really just did not fit the bill.  I wanted it to be really creepy.  So, I went to free coloring pages - something my boys do frequently - and found the image that I used below.  This gal puts a whole new meaning to the term 'Going Green'.

The Gothic Queen of Green!













Challenge 2 asked for green, bling and your own version of a leprechaun.  Well, since I saw the first leprechaun movie those little dudes have really creeped me out.  So, I'm not fond of using the little guys.  So, again I ended up going to free coloring pages (just typed it into my browser).  I found 2 little guys that I could tolerate.  I used the friendlier looking one of the two.  Oh, I also used my handy dandy brayer again.  Of course, this time it didn't turn out nearly as well as what I was looking for but you can't win them all!  Probably to many colors!  I'm also not realy hip on all the different colors of green but then again the challenge called for green and I complied.

This little man just seemed so chipper.  He made me think he was doing the 'river dance' or something. 














What do you think?

Have a t-rrific Tuesday!

4 comments:

Stef H said...

wow suze! these are fabulous! and your little stories are super. really enjoyed it all.

Kristen H said...

Great cards, and so much fun! TFS! Kristen

StampitCrazy said...

YOU CAN USE THE MT DEW ONES...>MT DEW IS A PEPSI PRODUCT! YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have found some real scary free colouring pages. As a kid I would have got nightmares.
Great cards!