Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday 0003

edited 5:00PM Thursday -

Sorry, I haven't posted either picture yet.  The card pic and the prize pic will be posted Friday afternoon.

It seems that I keep only having one participant.  So, Sharon is the winner again!  Thanks for participating in thoughtful Thursday 0002!

Today's thoughtful Thursday is 'thank you'.  Any thank you will do.  It's the season for gift giving.  We should all have some thank you cards on hand for those wonderful people that bless us with gifts.

Here is mine:


Let's see your's!!!  Just add your link to Mr. Linky.






By the way, here is the prize for this time.  Maybe if you know what it is upfront, you'll be more inclined to participate!

Hope you have a very thoughtful Thursday!


2 comments:

Sharon said...

I am sorry I am your only particpant...can I continue to play? It motivates me. I Can't see the picture of the first prize on your blog. Mail must be slow cuz it has not arrived yet but I am impatiently waiting for it and my new prize too!! Yeah-Hugs!!

Patti J said...

Susie Q, you just MUST remind me!!! Lol.... I really MEAN to play! Okay, thank you it is! Congrats Sharon, and obviously very well deserved!!!