Thursday, November 25, 2010

Top Three 0035

My mom is visiting so I'm behind.  Of course, the holidays are here.  So, I'm sure you'll all forgive me right?!

Here are the top three for 0035 'L':

3.  darling Ho

2.  Viv

1.  Hazel

Ladies, be sure to add my top three badge to your blog.  Hazel please email me with your 3 choices from glitterbabe's art.


Thanks to everyone for playing along!  As you can see, Thoughtful Thursday is a little late this week.  I promise to have it posted before midnight!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

darling Ho said...

Wow! I got the Top 3.:)
Thanks for choosing me! It's my honor.

Viv said...

Thank you for choosing me!

Hazel said...

Wow! thank you so much - what a lovely surprise - I've sent you an email with my choices x

Hazel said...

I don't know why but the email I sent to you has just been returned - it says it was 'blocked' x

Hazel said...

Still unsuccessful in getting a message to you - my choices are: diaper pin baby, script flower and house

My email is:
hazelharris@ntlworld.com

x