Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday 0033

Today's thoughtful Thursday is all about the letter J.  I have not made a card for this letter.  I am borrowing one from my friend Kim.  I didn't ask her permission.  So, I hope she doesn't mind being featured here on my blog this week!

Here are some ideas for J:  jewels, jute, jack-o-lantern, jack in the box, ... you get the idea!

Kim's card uses jute!

















Lovely card, isn't it?!  I believe all of her supplies are from TAC.  This week's prize is supplied by none other than your friendly, independent The Angel Company consultant...ME!  I will be sending you out all 3 of our current catalogs, plus a lovely little stamp!

Please remember to add your link to Mr. Linky by noon (EST) on November 10, 2010.





Thanks for playing and have a thoughtful Thursdays!

4 comments:

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi there! This is my first time entering this challenge. So happy to have found you. Thanks for the fun challenge. Hugs...Mona

A Bit of Country said...

I love your challenges Thanks for the fun every week

Min said...

Another Awesome challenge!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

tilly said...

hi please follow me because i've followed you (even if you don't like fashion) www.fashion-chatteau.blogspot.com thank you