Friday, July 9, 2010

Thoughtful Thursdays 0020

Well, I'm a day late but thankfully not a dollar short.

This week's challenge is the beach!  It's summer time.  I'm still jonesing to to go to the beach.  Unfortunately, I haven't made it yet.  Good thing we have a pool!  So, you can use a broad spectrum here because your art needs to incorporate the beach in some form - any form!  It's all up to you!

Here's mine:













I'm not doing a prize this week.  It's just for fun this time!  I'll be visiting family in IN so, I won't have a chance to get a prize out this time!  Sorry!  Please play along anyway!

Please remember to add your link to Mr. Linky by noon on Wednesday!


Thanks for playing and have a thoughtful Thursday!


2 comments:

Pancake Recipes said...

Thankss for this blog post

Pancake Recipes said...

Grateful for sharing thhis