Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday 0022

Good Morning to you!

Our winner from TT0022 is #5 Sammibug picked by the random number generator!!!  Please email me with  your info!

For this week's challenge:  Make your art be related to...the weather! 


I made this card the other day when our first tropical storm decided to blow through.














Somehow, it just seemed fitting.

This week's prize:














Please add your link to Mr. Linky by Wednesday at noon.






Hope your Thursday is thoughtful!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Congrats to Sammi! Love your card, Suzanne - that set is so much fun to color! Great challenge this week!

Zoe said...

Hi Suzanne,
Great challenge idea and very sweet card! Mr Linky is down so thought I would post my entry here.
http://www.makeitcrafty.com.au/craft-projects/introducing-paperdoll-digi-stamps

mum of two said...

This was a really fun challenge :) I had a great time playing along this week. thanks.

michelle