Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thoughtful Thursdays 0011

Okie Dokie my friends!  I did not forget!  Just preparing for card class tomorrow night and hostess club in the morning!  I need to get better about scheduling my post.  I'm afraid that if I do that, I'll be bad and not participate in as many challenges.  So, it's a double edged sword for me.

Anywho, the winner from Thoughtful Thursday 0010 is number 3 - Deb Neerman.  Please email me your snail mail and I will get your package out to you.

On to the challenge - It has been unseasonably unreasonably cold here in south Florida for a while now.  So, I'm in need of SPRING and much warmer weather.  With that said, the challenge this week is to BRIGHTEN or WARM a card, scrapbook page, altered item - just anything you want to work on!!

I haven't completed mine yet!  I definitely have something in mind.  I will add it to this post in about 2 hours.  In the meantime, you can add your's by linking it with mr. linky.  Remember to do this by Wednesday @ noon to be eligible for the prize!  Oh and BTW, the prize this week is any $6.95 paper collection from THE ANGEL COMPANY!!










Hope your Thursday is thoughtful!

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh, yeah....love the paper prize - I'm off to create a WARM card! Bad news...I don't get to go to Florida with the boys. No girls day out for Suzanne and Patti this time...:(

Maria Matter said...

Hi Suzanne!
I just added my Mother's day card to mr linky! I think golds & peaches are warm weather like, do ya think?
lol
Blessings, Maria

debb said...

Mr linky is away so I am probably late but here is my card!
http://forgetmeknotnonsense.blogspot.com/2010/03/spring-at-over-lovelies.html

Deb Neerman said...

Hi Suzanne! Mr. Linky has left the building ... either that, or I'm late, LOL!

Anyway, you can see my w-a-y bright card HERE.

Thanks & hugs, Deb

blackdragon said...

http://lynsblogger.blogspot.com/2010/03/other-lovelies_10.html


Yep i was late Suzanne sorry!!!
I had considered ignoring you and never speaking to you again after your win.... but i wouldnt be so childish.... would i?
LOVE lynx