Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday 0013

edited Saturday 2/27/10 @ 5:50 PM * I've decided to extend this challenge for an additional week.  Please have your entries posted with Mr. Linky by Wednesday, March 31st @ noon. - Thanks!!!


I haven't done the random number generator for the winner of last week's Thoughtful Thursday yet.  I will post that tomorrow.

On to the challenge!  Easter is coming soon.  As you know, it's been on my mind.  This week your challenge is to make a card, scrapbook page, or other altered item using an animal related to Easter - chicks, bunnies, lambs, ducks whatever animal you have that you feel is related.  Your card does NOT have to be an Easter card.  All you have to do is use one of those animals.

Here's mine:














Add your's to Mr. Linky by noon on Wednesday to be eligible for the prize!  This week's prize is below.


















Hope your Thursday was thoughtful and your Friday is FANTASTIC!


7 comments:

blackdragon said...

Cute!
Sorry suzanne i think i missed the deadline but i put the link on just so you know i did do your challenge,
I hope you are ok... lovely cards you've been busy!
love lynx

blackdragon said...

The stamp is Inkadinkadoo... and so are the 'twiddly bits' round the edge...i think.
Yep its just for fun... will be back after the weekend with this weeks entry.... keep safe... love lynx

Patti J said...

Cute card, Suzanne!!! Love that cute little guy! My card is from the same set! Hugs!

Haizara Edogawa said...

Nice posting, please visit my blog too @
http://haizara-script.blogspot.com/
and join me in the friends finders @
http://friendfinder.com/go/g1215276-pmem

please give me step by step to make it

Sharon said...

I linked mine to my blog even know I had to send you a photo of my card.... :)

debb said...

Glad it was extended- I am always behind!

Charter Tunisie said...

Lovely blog yoou have