Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thoughtful Thursdays 0009

Let's get right down to it today!  The challenge for this week is to create a card to give as a RAK (random act of kindness)!!!  You must give this card away.  You cannot keep it in your stash for a rainy day. LOL!  Even if it is the most beautiful work of art you've ever created (can you tell I really like mine!)

So, I've made two.  Both digi stamps come from Karen's Doodles.  This first one I just thought was really super cute.  Can't figure out who I'm going to give it to but I promise it will be in their hands before I pick a winner from this week's challenge!




























Now, the second one, I'm going to give to one of Tyler's teachers.  I haven't figured out which one yet but I think maybe the science teacher.  Pssst, I'm going to add a gift certificate for movie tickets.  Oh, it also works for the squigglefly snr color challenge.



























Please add your link with Mr. Linky by noon EST Wednesday!






Oh, BTW, since you are all doing something nice at my request, I will be sending every single person who participates a RAK!  I'm just not going to tell what it is.  You'll have to add your link and then EMAIL me your snail mail.

Have a thoughtful Thursday!
Suzanne

3 comments:

KellyRae said...

Both cards are adorable. I know what you mean about creating a RAK and it being the most GORGEOUS card you've ever made. I chuckle at the horse & girlie card, my 5yo DGD had a sleepover this weekend and we invited over one of my 7yo neighbors for 2 days of 'projects'. They both kept saying they luv-ed horses (even though neither have actually touched or ridden one) lol.

Sharon said...

Your cards are fab!! Mine is posted.
Hugs

blackdragon said...

I am sorry suzanne but i have entered with an altered box... i am not a card maker really and someone special to me wanted this so i hope it counts as a RAK for your challenge.
xxx lynx