Monday, September 28, 2009

Oops!

I meant to post this yesterday but I wasn't feeling well and forgot. So, Barb's Macabre Monday challenge last week doesn't have an entry by me...well it does but it's late and won't get me entered into her drawing. That's not why I do it anyway. We had to use the colors purple, orange, green, black and white. NO more NO less. I decided to incorporate this with last week's Monday Mojo sketch.


This is what I came up with...



Can you see the purple stardust gel pen? I took several pictures but none turned out the way that I would have liked. Probably not my best work but definitely not my worst either.
Have a Marvelous Monday!!







1 comment:

Barb said...

Very cute, Suzanne...love those huge scallops! Sorry didn't feel well... hope you're better :) Thanks for playing along with Macabre Monday!